- Brush your hair properly so that there are no tangles.
- Divide the hair into two halves in a diagonal form and secure it using hair clips.
- You need to execute simple French braids on both the diagonally divided halves of the hair.
- Once you are done with the braids, secure them with rubber bands, preferably with the same color as your hair.
- Tease the braids on both the halves with fingers and make it appear voluminous.
- Fold the braids on the left hand side and neatly arrange it as a flat bun and secure it with a pin.
- Repeat the same process with the other braid and fold it towards your neck and use a bobby pin for holding it in place and tight.
Try it out today!